Please make enquiries elsewhere - We apologise for the inconvenience

Road Accident Compensation

Road Accidents Compensation Claims


We can help you claim compensation if you have been injured following a road accident. Read our informative car accident claim guide below and speak to us about a No win No fee arrangement. Our solicitors are here to help.

  • Company car driver claims
  • Side road collisions
  • Pedestrian injuries
  • Cycle cases involving injury
  • Vehicles changing lanes when it is unsafe to do so
  • Traffic light collision Roundabout collisions
  • Drivers failing to give way
  • Accidents with a bus or coach


To make a claim

  1. You must show that the other party was negligent
  2. That injury or damage resulted from this negligence

Most such incidents are minor and the vast majority do not involve serious damage to vehicles or personal injury.

If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, your situation may be even more difficult to deal with. In these circumstances – you can and should consider making a claim for road accident compensation. Our specialist whiplash personal injury claims team can assist you with much needed advice regarding treatment and making a whiplash claim. If your claim involves medical neglect – please use our claim deadline calculator to find out whether you can claim.

Learn more about road accident claims

No win No fee Road Accident Compensation

Find out how our specialist No win No fee road accident solicitor service can help you and your family recover compensation when you have suffered a injury through no fault of your own.


We guarantee that if your case is unsuccessful, we will make no charge.

Road accident fatalities in 2013.


A 2% decrease on fatalities in 2012.

Much lower than 2,222 in 2009.


ROAD ACCIDENT STATISTICS 2013 (the latest available)

The key findings from the RRCGB 2013 report include:

► Road deaths in 2013 decreased by 2 per cent compared to 2012, to 1,713. This is the lowest figure since national records began in 1926.
► The number of people seriously injured decreased by 6 per cent to 21,657 in 2013, compared to 2012.
► The total number of casualties in road accidents reported to the police in 2013 was 183,670, down 6 per cent from the 2012 total.
► Vehicle traffic levels have remained broadly stable with a small increase of 0.4 per cent between 2012 and 2013.
► Pedal cyclist deaths decreased by 8 per cent to 109 in 2013, compared to 118 in 2012. 


Will I incur costs in order to make my claim?

We charge 25% of any compensation you are awarded for any cases in England & Wales. The other party’s insurers will only pay a proportion of your legal fees following reform in 2013. Your costs effectively become part of your claim that will be paid if we win the case but you will pay nothing out of your own pocket, our fee comes from your damages. If we don’t win your case then our no win no fee arrangement means that you still owe us nothing.

It really is as simple as that.

What can I claim for?

If you make a road accident claim and in addition one for personal injury for you or your passengers, you will be entitled to: Vehicle repair or market value (write off’s), car hire, loss of use & inconvenience, loss or damage to personal effects, depreciation, loss of earnings. In relation to personal injury you can claim for – pain and suffering, loss of amenity, treatment costs (most insurers will place you on a free physiotherapy program) and potentially other items in the case of more serious injuries. Lets be honest, if you have suffered injury following a road accident then the last thing you need is to have the worry of claiming back your compensation.

We have a superb track record in helping people win rightful compensation and we offer a cost free service. We cant take all of your worries away but we can certainly take the stress out of making a compensation claim.

Key Points
  • If you have been involved in an accident you may be able to pursue a compensation claim – why not make an enquiry now?
  • Our team will respond to all written enquiries immediately 8am-8pm.
  • We can help you claim and offer a totally free service where no costs are payable at any stage.

Our site has more than 200 pages of useful information discussing every aspect of personal injury no win no fee claims. We deal with: Car crash claims legal advice whiplash compensation personal injury claims Accidents at work – causing injuries, Tripping, slip, fall accident claim, Criminal injuries following an assault. Medical NHS or GP Negligence – we are one of few online specialists in medical or clinical negligence claims. No website in the UK provides you with more information to assist you following a personal injury. Speak to one of our friendly professional road accident lawyers today and find out what your legal rights are following your accident.

What to do if you are involved in a car accident

First things first seek appropriate medical help. You must always receive a medical check up even if you feel that your injuries are not severe. You do not necessarily have to go to your local accident & emergency hospital but we would always recommend that you do if this is at all possible. At the hospital they can perform checks that your GP is simply not able to and usually you will receive a more accurate diagnosis from a more qualified doctor. However if you feel your injuries do not warrant emergency assistance you can visit your GP who will provide basic medical advice. Whatever you do make sure you obtain medical advice of some nature on your injuries.

* This does not include Hit and Run claims or criminal injury claims where costs cannot be recovered.

This legal advice website is managed by TO BE CONFIRMED REGULATIONS TBA so you know your in safe hands. Our legal service is different to most others you will come across on the internet – and here’s why:
  •  If your case is successful your legal fees are partly paid by the liable party
  • If your case is not successful – we will make no charge
  • We can help you obtain physiotherapy and treatment if required
  • Call our free legal careline now on HELPLINE TBA 8am-8pm

We can assist you if you have suffered a personal injury in the workplace as a result of the negligence of another employee or your employer. Or if you have been involved in a tripping or slipping accident on the street or other public place. You may have suffered injury as a result of medical negligence – we can help you with clinical negligence enquiries. We also deal with criminal injury CICA claims following an assault in the UK

The Claims Connection road accident compensation claims – free advice on making a personal injury accident compensation claim. Offering advice Nationwide – London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham, Bristol, Cardiff and many more locations.



    Call us now on ------- or use the form below to request a callback

    Your Name

    Area of Law

    What time would you prefer us to contact you?

    Your Email Address

    Telephone Number




    Housing association fined after worker injured in fall

      A housing association in Coventry has been has been fined after an employee was… more

    Housing association fined after worker injured in fall

      A housing association in Coventry has been has been fined after an employee was… more

    Surgeon Ian Paterson – More victims come forward

    Surgeon Ian Paterson: at least 103 further patients come forward. A leading law firm has confirmed… more

    Request a Callback