Please make enquiries elsewhere - We apologise for the inconvenience

Nursing home compensation claims

If you or a relative have suffered from personal injury or harm as a result of negligence caused by Nursing Home staff (abuse, poor treatment or negligence), we may be able to help you claim compensation.

Our specialist solicitors handle cases against Care Homes where it can be shown that as a result of their neglect, sick or elderly people have suffered harm. Read more about this service.

If you have a family member in a residential home because they are unable cope on their own and are having to pay the costs, here we tell you how to reclaim care home fees in some instances.

The UK healthcare system is regarded as one of the best in the world and rightly so. However the job of caring for the sick and elderly or the infirm has over the years, been outsourced to privately run Nursing Homes.

The many hundreds of thousands of elderly people in establishments of this type, are completely reliant on their “carers” to provide medical attention and to allow them to maintain a reasonable quality of life. Sadly this privatised sector has come in for considerable criticism in recent years for the generally poor level of care provided and the many recorded incidents of abuse.

Read more on how to complain about a Nursing Home and let the authorities know about poorly managed or uncaring establishments who may be guilty of abusing residents.

If you think that you or your relative may have a case for claiming negligence against a care home, contact us today for friendly, informal advice on your case. No obligation and no charge.

The law in brief – to make a claim:

  1. You must show the standard of care was unreasonable.
  2. That injury or harm resulted from this.
  3. A No win No fee claim may be possible.

Steps you should take if you suspect an establishment to be guilty of negligence or abuse:

  1. Speak to a solicitor if you feel injury or harm has resulted from the negligent act or acts.
  2. Complain to your local Council social care service department.
  3.  Complain to the Commission for Social Care Inspection.


Dental claimsNo win no fee compensationAccidents at workCompensation for a trip or fallWhiplash injury compensationJudicial Studies Board Guidelines (JSB)British Standard [BSI] Medical equipmentethos Centre  free legal UKCausationStandard of careGP negligenceNHS complaintsDental negligenceHow to complain Healthcare workers needlestick injury claims


Call us now on ------- or use the form below to request a callback

Your Name

Area of Law

What time would you prefer us to contact you?

Your Email Address

Telephone Number




Housing association fined after worker injured in fall

  A housing association in Coventry has been has been fined after an employee was… more

Housing association fined after worker injured in fall

  A housing association in Coventry has been has been fined after an employee was… more

Surgeon Ian Paterson – More victims come forward

Surgeon Ian Paterson: at least 103 further patients come forward. A leading law firm has confirmed… more

Request a Callback