Customer Care Policy
Claims Connection Customer Care Policy
First and foremost we need to tell you who we are.
Online for more than 18 Years
Our corporate aim from the very beginning has been to provide simple effective legal advice across the UK embracing technology to reduce costs for our clients yet still deliver a first rate, efficient service.
The internet is the most powerful information tool ever created and as far back as 2000 the Claims Connection has been offering legal services online. We are one of the longest established legal websites in the UK.
Our pledge to you
People who use our services via the internet are as important to us as those who take the time to walk through our front door on the high street. In order to ensure that a high standard of client care is delivered to all Claims Connection site users the partners of TO BE CONFIRMED have made a pledge.
TO BE CONFIRMED will:
- Respond to all enquiries as soon as practicable and communicate with all those who contact us whether we can take your case on or not. Every enquiry matters.
- We will provide simple effective advice in plain English
- We will agree with you in advance the levels of service you require. Be aware that “No win No fee” applies in most compensation circumstances but not all. You need to know from the outset and before any real work is done, exactly how your case is to be progressed and what if any costs are to be incurred.
- We will guarantee you that all enquiries are subject to the strictest confidentiality and any data will be securely stored pursuant to the Data Protection Act and our firms Web Management Policy – link.
- We will ensure that we have the resources and expertise to deal with your case You will be regularly informed of the progress on your file and important dates to remember in relation to your case;
- We will provide a prompt and adequate response to all telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence.
How to complain if we fail to deliver
If you have any reason to doubt that our pledge has not been kept or if we have fallen short in our standard and level of service promised in this Customer Care Policy please contact us on TBA.
RETURN TO THE TOP OF PAGE ^.