If you have suffered injury following a medical procedure or as a result of wrongful medical advice - you may be entitled to make a No win No fee medical claim.
You are able to make a compensation claim if:
- You have suffered injury or harm as a result of negligence.
- Your condition / disease / injury has deteriorated due to a lack of care or skill.
- You have suffered "detriment" in some way because of poor care or service.
The claims process
1. Speak to a solicitor
You (including a relative or friend) can obtain informal legal advice on a potential claim by speaking to one of our team.
A solicitor can immediately inform you whether your case is one that legally has any prospects of success.
We will explain what happens next and how the case might progress.
2. Make a formal complaint
In many cases you should make a formal complaint about your circumstances.
The findings might be very useful to you in the event of a compensation claim being brought.
We can help you with your complaint in order to ensure the salient points are covered during the investigation.
Key questions and answers
Make a no obligation enquiry today, and see if you have a case for compensation.
Cosmetic surgery information:
- Cosmetic surgery negligence
- Cosmetic surgery in the UK
- The influence of cosmetic surgery
- The dangers of cosmetic surgery
- Naming and shaming cosmetic surgery clinics
- What should you do if cosmetic surgery goes wrong?
The Claims Connection medical or clinical negligence - UK personal injury & disability compensation specialists. medical negligence London, medical negligence Manchester, medical NHS complaints Liverpool, NHS complaints procedures